Casa Pau is a comfortable, self-catering, self-contained apartment that forms part of the main house of Casa Gales. You can browse photos of the apartment on the Photo Gallery page.
The two storey apartment has:
- open plan living area with lounge, breakfast bar and kitchen downstairs
- Washing machine and water purifier fitted in kitchen
- three bedrooms – a double room with an additional single bed and a twin room, both with ensuite bathrooms and fitted air conditioning units, plus a third bedroom with single bed
- its own Wifi zone
- Sky Freeview TV as well as Spanish terrestrial channels
- Fitted air conditioning / heating units in the living area and two main bedrooms, with additional free-standing units available if required
- Baby equipment – travel cot, high chair, baby bath and buggy (no extra charge)
There is no additional charge for gas, electricity or wifi. Linen and towels are provided.
The house is set in an acre of land where we grow some of our own vegetables and fruit, which guests are welcome to use.